Register Now!If any questions, please visit FAQ section before registration.
All registrations must be submitted online.
Registration Deadline: July 30, 2018
Limited seats on first come first served basis, so plan early and avail Early-bird Discounts. For delegates from eight countries with visa restriction in India i.e. Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia, Sri Lanka and Sudan, the last date to apply is May 30, 2018
- The organizing team will select GYPF 2018 delegates in a manner that ensures relative uniformity and high level of geographic diversity. All nationalities are welcome to apply. And for the purposes of group cohesion, each applicant will be evaluated as per his/her online filled registration details.
- Age - If you are older than 40, please consider attending as an observer.
- Within 30 days of receipt of acceptance letter from the organizing team, delegates needs to pay full registration fee (non-refundable) to secure her/his position in the mega-event.
- Given the limited spaces available and the number of applications received, organizers can only guarantee a place in the GYPF 2018 upon receipt of full registration fee.
|Registration Fee Package||With Early-bird discount by July, 2018||After July, 2018|
(With single room, clean & comfortable accommodation & GYPF transportation for local travel)
|USD 400||USD 600|
(With twin sharing basis accommodation & GYPF transportation for local travel)
|USD 200||USD 300|
One Day Only
(Without any stay or travel support)
|USD 100||USD 150|
Early Bird Discounts: Register before July 30, 2018 to avail Early-bird Registration Discounts.
Included in this price:
- 4 days & 3 nights’ accommodation on twin sharing basis at Chandigarh
- All meals
- All GYPF related local travels and transportation
- Airport greeting at Chandigarh’s International Airport
- All field trips, site visits, guest lectures, panel discussions and workshops
- All receptions and networking events
- Certificate of participation
Final payment deadline: July 30, 2018
Please do not make any registration fee payments until you receive the official Acceptance Notification from us. This registration fee is non-refundable. The conference is limited to 250 delegates. The only way to guarantee your place is to pay as soon as you receive the official Acceptance Notification. Last minute requests will not be entertained.
All questions regarding the conference and payment procedures should be directed to email@example.com
Once a delegate gets a ‘Letter of Acceptance’, the registration fee can be submitted in the following account: